Tick & flea powder for all animals. Also controls mites and lice on birds
ULTRUM Flea & Tick Powder is a perfumed insecticidal talc-based powder which contains propoxur. Propoxur acts by inhibitating cholinesterase at the parasite nerve synapses and, while toxic to insects, has a high safety factor in mammals.
- ULTRUM Flea & Tick Powder can be used on both cats and dogs as part of a flea (and tick) control programme.
- It is safe enough to be used on kittens and puppies.
- ULTRUM Flea & Tick Powder should be sprinkled liberally on the fur and brushed in. Dust off excess powder. Repeat every 6-7 days or in severe infestations, every 4 days.
- It can also be used on birds (cage birds and poultry) for control of feather mites, red mites and lice.
- It is excellent for use in vacuum cleaner bags: sprinkle some in the bag before vacuuming and any fleas or flea eggs that get sucked up will perish.
Pack size(s): 100g shaker
For complete information, including application/dosing instructions, make sure you read the packaging insert. ULTRUM FLEA & TICK POWDER Reg. No. G3473 Act 36/194. Composition: Contains 1,5% Propoxur. Kyron Laboratories (Pty) Ltd, 29 Barney Road, Johannesburg Benrose, 2094, South Africa. Tel: + 27(0) 11 618 1544